segunda-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2008

Gosh

A long long time ago...
I haven't written in english, and it is getting worst, I might do it more and more. Since when I came to London, I tried to write something, but it is quite different, cos I am not there anymore, and I start to used of portuguese language. It is not bad, if sometimes I do myself think in english as well. Another day I found a american man asking for help, I had a short conversation with but I realize that my english in not bad than I though, I am happy for it, but unfortunately it cost a unhappy situation of this guy, cos he was styling by a little boy and I don't know why he did not want to go to his home by bus. He wanted to go by taxi... Unfortunately I did not have a money, cos I am not used to bring cash with me... I really sorry for the man's situation.
I figure out that this situation make my stomach turn, cos It is a difficult situation and it has in all around the world, but it is shame cos it is my country, and I can not do something because I really don't know what I can do... I pray for a idea, but it is diferent, now I am able to do something... but I don't know what it is.
A long time ago...
some people change a little the world and it make me do one more step.

see ya

xx

Nenhum comentário: