segunda-feira, 23 de maio de 2011

Feeling good

I couldn't figure out

Why I tried to treat you as a puzzle

When I found out I screwed up everything

I looked out which piece you miss in your whole picture

I'll put you off when everything is solved


Whereas I do not know

what I have to do

It is one way to not feel

the feeling is running inside of me

It doesn't mean that I stopped to feel what is burning


I am feeling good, just at your side

You have coming in my mind


you make me feel different as none could do

You make me feel wierd as I am

You make me feel out of my way

You make me feel that way


I am feeling good, just at your side

you have been coming in my mind


What I supposed to do

we haven't seen each other for a while

God give us one chance

to try to make it out

Nenhum comentário: